Thursday, July 5, 2007

Ladybugs are great!

Hello Karen,
We recieved our package today which is perfect timing because we leave for MA tmw morning.
I am glad to be able to say thank you for the wonderful gifts.
The Discovery Lady bug is great! My daughter Alyssa had one, we have since gave it away so I know our baby is going to love it. Also thank you so much for the books exspecially the Ten Little Lady Bugs that is so cute....I love it! We seem to read through books so fast. I really appreciate the new selection.
Well thank you for all your gifts over the past 6 mths it has been a pleasure looking forward to the monthly suprises.
We are LID 5-18 and with May being out of review maybe this means things are gonna speed up...I can hope we all get are children so very soon......
Joseph and Michelle Choquet

No comments: